Three Topshots With The 50mm Lens!?! How To Express!?!
Lets jump sraight into it, the first frame is about debth of field.
- The main part of the image is highlighted thanks to the lens 🐝 ng quiet wide open.
- This creates space for the viewer or observer of the image to interpret his own emotions or memories in the exact moment they view it the first time.
- Having a image with expression, this technic is learned quick but takes practice to perfect.
Next we hafe a framing situation.
- By this I mean how to fram a image to express the most.
- Often I say to beginners, if you frame it, go a bit to the side so youre main subject looks into the image.
- This creates again space for the viewer.
- People like space in images for them to conect, and this happens in secunds, subcontents.
- Try it and let me onow hoe you use framing!?!
A shillouette is never wrong.
- Ethen the details are quiet vissible, but an outher example of how space is needed sor expression!
- As you can see there are many ways to be expressive, with all varibles beeing combinable.
- This is the fascinated ng thing about photography for me.
- The more I discore myself, the more it comes to life through my art.
All images are produced by @sandymeyer 😎